Welcome to Credo Academy –
Please pardon our “dust.” We are currently in the process of moving our website content to homeschool-life.com Thank you for your patience!
We Believe In
- Strengthening families to continue home schooling in high school.
- Using the power of outside teachers and peers to energize students to excellence in their high school education.
- Pooling parents’ resources to give students the joy of learning from passionate teachers who love Christ Jesus.
- Developing a Christian learning environment that challenges students with rigorous academics.
- Empowering parents to continue their commitment to homeschooling in high school.
Who We Are
- Students committed to seeking excellence in their scholastic pursuits.
- A group of Christian homeschool families committed to homeschooling their young people through high school.
- Parents still actively involved in their child’s education at home and at Credo through volunteering.
- Teachers accomplished in their field, teaching from their educational strengths, professional experience, and dedicated passion.
- An enrichment program designed to provide parents the ability to select particular courses to supplement a student’s education already being done in the home, without compromising their Christian worldview.
- Partners with parents for high school rather than replacing them.
- Provide classes that may be difficult to do at home or are more conducive to group classes.
- Offer a transition for students to be accountable to an outside adult regarding academic expectations and deadlines.
We are truly blessed to have so many quality teachers that share the vision of Credo through their love of learning, their love for the students, and love for the Lord.
Credo Academy offers classes when God provides teachers who have expertise in a subject, are passionate about teaching it to others, and desire to teach in a Christian environment. Could this be you? To learn more, please go to Interested in Teaching at Credo.