Class Schedule and Course Catalog
Please realize that we offer classes as the Lord provides teachers. Just because we offer a class this year does not mean it will be available again next year. Also realize that some classes have a minimum and/or maximum number of students the teacher allows. If a class fills up, your student can be put on a waiting list based on the order registrations are received. Returning families are given first priority for classes.
Families must have a 7th grader who is at least 12 years old by the first day of Fall Credo classes to be enrolled in middle school classes during the school year.
- Please see the Registration page for registration requirements.
- Please see the Calendar page for registration deadlines.
- Prices for each course are in the Class Catalog.
- Checks for tuition and supply fees for each class need to be paid to the individual teachers.
- Checks for Credo registration fee for each student’s classes need to be paid to Credo Academy.
- All classes are held on Thursdays at our Lone Tree location.
Please note: The files attached below were last updated on July 12, 2017. If there have been any changes or updates to the schedule since that date, please refer to our homeschool-life website.